- Students will have homework every night except Fridays
- Students will complete homework daily and hand in the following day
- Students will get any assessments signed and return to school
- Students will have success in math skills
-Homework will be given daily except Friday.
- A note must be accompanied with the student if homework was attempted and could not be completed.
-The standards that will be met in Math can be found on the Garnet Valley School District website.
- Directions: Go to garnetvalleyschools.com, on the right hand side of the screen click on Bethel Springs Elementary School, when you get to the Bethel Springs page on the left side of the screen scroll down to find curriculum and click on fifth grade. Once you get to fifth grade click on Math.
place value, whole numbers, decimals, integers (Ch1)
addition, subtraction, equtions (Ch2)
division and equations (Ch4)
number theory and addition/subtraction of fractions
multiplication and dicision of fractions (Ch8)
measurement and integers (Ch5)
data, statistics, and probability (Ch6)
multiplication and division of decimals (Ch9)
ratios and percents (Ch11)
integers and the coordinate plane (Ch12)
- Students are to make up work they may have missed due to absences. An absence folder is set aside for students to get what they have missed. Homework or class work needs to be made up in a timely fashion.
- Please refer to the Fifth Grade Behavior Policy that has been sent home for your review and signature.